Total Pageviews

Nov 18, 2009

OHHHH I LIVE!


Who can ever tell if this is a photoshoot or simply a moment captured by photography? They are gorgeous and seemingly at a party and I want to be there


Okay this is a bit odd - I can admit that, but look at the colors? Someone said "little girl? Are you comfortable holding this piece of coral under the water?" and she relies "yes" and so you have a beautiful image of a lovely little girl holding a piece of coral under water. simple


What I love about this is that it truly is a real photopgraph that someone took from inside. It is obviously raining and I love the bleeding of colors

So beautiful. I feel as though we are catching this gorgeous figure mid dance.. She is on pointe and frozen. I wish it wasn't a photograph. I wish it was a film and I could watch her like moving art

No comments:

Post a Comment