Total Pageviews

Jan 1, 2010

2010!!!!!!!

Its a New Year people! Its 2010 and I hope you all did something to bring in the new year... What exactly does the new year mean? It means resolutions like "I will no longer smoke cigarettes" or "I will lose 50 pounds this year" or "I will no longer take anymore shit from my boss/boyfriend/people at work/my neighbor etc." I am aware of the fact that there are people who believe that the first day of a new year is like any other day and they make no changes and no resolutions... but what would be the fun in that? I think we all need something to believe in. Everything can't always stay the same.. something has to turn over and begin anew. Something bigger than a new week or a new day or a new month, but rather a new year. An opportunity to erase the last one if you like. What ever you want it to be really. I think in general the New Year is meant to be a new start. A New start at "what" is the general question? What will be a new start for you n 2010? What will "matter" for you this "New" different (even special) Year??

No comments:

Post a Comment